Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blueberries & Swaddlebees

Okay, so I wanted to try & occasionally share with you my opinion on different diapers I've tried, why I like & dislike them. I'm pretty happy with all our diapers, but I do have favorites & I do use different ones for different occasions. I decided to start with one of my favorites.

BLUEBERRY DIAPERS
style: pocket diaper


Oh, how I love my Blueberries, they are sooo soft & super absorbent! Whenever we are going out for a long period of time we use these diapers because they just hold sooo much pee & we've never had any problems with leaking. They've also held in some pretty major explosions with no problems! Blueberries clean up very easily & poop rinses right off the fleece inside. The only negatives with this diaper is it's a little bulkier than some of our other diapers & they are kinda expensive compared to some other pocket diapers. But, in my opinion they are totally worth it & oh so cute!

Blueberry Deluxe One Size Diaper



Blueberry Minky One Size Diaper - SUPER CUDDLY!!!
adjusted to the 3 different sizes


Soft fleecy inside


One Size Microfiber/Hemp Combo Insert - Super Thirsty



Blueberry One-Size MINKY BAMBOO Velour Diaper
2 layers of bamboo/cotton velour
a little thinner than the other diapers mentioned above & possibly a little less absorbent


Swaddlebees are made by the same company that makes Blueberries. These diapers are very similar, but a little cheaper & in my opinion they are a tiny bit less absorbent
Swaddlebees Econappi One Size Diaper
with inner layer of organic cotton velour
one-size insert made with organic cotton velour and hemp


No comments: