Wednesday, July 29, 2009

KimzKreations Solarveil Ring Sling


So a couple weeks ago I received my KimzKreations Solarveil Ring Sling that I had won at Adventures In Babywearing & I couldn't wait to try it out. I immediately pulled it out, put Haley in & off we went to water the garden.
Now, before I tell you anymore about how it went, I want to tell you about the sling itself. First, this sling was custom made just for us! When I won the sling Kim let me know the rings for the sling were pink & I could pick whatever solarveil material to go with them. After consulting with Hubby, since he wears Haley too, we chose green. I also was able to decide how long or short I wanted the sling, I went a little longer than normal so Jon could wear it too & I like a little extra to cover Haley when she's sleeping. Now, for the best part, Solarveil material blocks UVA and UVB sun rays & it's a very lightweight, breathable fabric which really helps keep you cool. It can also be worn at the beach or pool & if it gets wet it dries quickly. Isn't that so cool!
Anyways, how do I like it? Well, let me tell you, I LOVE it! It's super lightweight, super comfy & pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. Another major plus, Haley seems to like it, everytime I put her in she giggles & smiles at me.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am SO glad you like it!! I have a pink one that she made for me & Ivy and it was so wonderful to have at the waterpark recently. It is lightweight & cool for summer, too!

Steph