Sunday, August 2, 2009

SmartMom Teething Bling


When Haley started teething no necklace was safe. I was constantly worried she was going to break the chain & end up choking on whatever pendant was attached. So, I was sure there had to be some kind of safe teething necklace out there & guess what, I found SmartMom Teething Bling. These necklaces are MADE FOR TEETHING, they're non-toxic, have break-away clasps & are just perfect for teething. Both Jon and I wear the necklace when we are wearing Haley in a baby carrier because she just loves to chew on it. They come in donut & heart shaped pendants & you can also get matching bangles. I just went with a lapiz donut pendant & we really like it. I wear it everyday regardless if it matches my clothes, because Haley likes chewing on it so much & it keeps her curious fingers busy & out of MY mouth.

No comments: