Friday, August 7, 2009

Haley's Very Own Photo Album



So, I wanted a personalized board book for Haley, a book she could look through by herself & recognize the people in the pictures. I originally had bought a little Baby Einstein's Photo Book, but it only held 5 pictures, which is not enough room for all of our family. It did have a little teething handle which I thought was great & Haley loved to chew on, but then I found out the pages are made with pvc which can leach chemicals, so there went that book. Back to the Internet I went & I came across Board Book Albums. Here they have little board books that you can insert your own pictures in. They come in 4 different colors, I picked white, so if Haley wants to decorate it when she's a little older, she has a blank slate. I loved that this was a sturdy little book perfect for her to look through & each page has a little notch, to make it easier for her to turn the pages. Perfect! Haley & I both give 2 thumbs up!

No comments: