Saturday, April 3, 2010

Online Shopping

In the past couple years I have found I prefer shopping online. Being able to order all of Haley's bath products while she's next to me napping, instead of having to drag her to the store, makes me feel good. I also like being able to price shop easily & I feel I have a larger selection of products online. Here are some of the sites I use to find good deals online.

DAILY DEAL WEBSITES
Some of these websites offer better items than others, but they all can offer great deals on great products. The top three sites listed are my personal favorites.

BABYSTEALS.COM

KIDSTEALS.COM

BABYHALFOFF.COM

ECOBABYBUYS.COM

GREENBABYBARGAINS.COM

MAMABARGAINS.COM

KIDSWOOT.COM

SHNOOP.COM

DODTRACKER.COM - This website shows a ton of other Deal of the Day websites


MEMBER/INVITATION DISCOUNT SITES

ZULILY.COM

GILTGROUPE.COM

HAUTELOOK.COM

BTRENDIE.COM

TOTSY.COM

THEMINISOCIAL.COM


A COUPLE OTHER FAVORITE SITES

6PM.COM - Here you can find some great deals on awesome brands. I love shopping for kid clothes here!

LUCKYVITAMIN.COM - This site is where we buy most of our health care products & household cleaners. They have a huge selection of natural products at amazing prices. They carry many brands Wholefoods carries, but for a fraction of the price.

No comments: